1) Glass fiber geogrid has high compressive strength and low tensile strength – glass fiber geogrid should be made of glass fiber as the main raw material, with high resistance to deformation, and the elongation at break is less than 3%.
2) Glass fiber geogrid has no long-term stress relaxation – as a reinforcing material, it is very important to have the ability to resist deformation under long-term load, that is, creep resistance, and glass fiber will not produce stress relaxation, which guarantees Commodities can always maintain performance.
3) Heat resistance of glass fiber geogrid – the melting temperature of glass fiber is above 1000 ℃, which ensures the thermal stability of glass fiber geogrid during paving operation.
4) Compatibility of glass fiber geogrid and asphalt mixed – the raw material coated in the post-processing of glass fiber geogrid is customized for asphalt concrete, and each fiber is also fully coated, which has a high degree of compatibility with asphalt. Compatibility, thus ensuring that the glass fiber geogrid is not easily protected from the asphalt concrete in the layer, but is firmly combined.
5) Biochemical reliability of fiberglass geogrids – through coating with unique post-treatment agents, fiberglass geogrids can resist various physical damage and chemical corrosion, as well as resist biological erosion and climate change, ensuring their There is little performance impact.
6) Aggregate interlocking and confinement – Because the fiberglass geogrid is a mesh structure, the aggregate in the asphalt mixture can penetrate through it, which will form mechanical equipment interlocking. Such constraints limit aggregate movement, allowing asphalt concrete to achieve better compaction, higher load capacity, better load transfer performance and less deformation under load.
7) Polyester fiber fabric warp knitting geogrid The polyester fiber fabric warp knitting geogrid chooses high-strength polyester fiber fabric as the main raw material. The warp knitting structure is selected, and the warp and weft cotton yarns in the textile are not deformed with each other. The junctions are bound together with high-strength chemical fiber polyester filaments to generate a stable fit point, and make full use of its structural and mechanical properties. Ester fiber fabric warp-knitted geogrid has high compressive strength, small widening force, high tear strength, small difference in transverse and longitudinal compressive strength, resistance to ultraviolet light aging, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, light weight, and soil or The stone embedding force is good, and it has obvious effects on strengthening the flexural resistance of sandy soil and strengthening the unity and load force of sandy soil.